The boys enjoyed a fruit smoothie.
I also made some more cards last night at a stamp club I joined. Amy McCollum came up with the ideas and provided all the supplies and equipment so we cut, colored, pasted, and assembled our cards. It was a lot of fun.
This big blue butterfly started out as a square piece of grey paperboard. We cut, colored, embossed, embossed, embossed and then stamped it to make it look and feel like leather. Very beautiful.
All of the little bits of paper (flowers, leaves, butterflies etc) are things we created last night. Amy teaches us how to do it and then sets us loose to create at will. The last one with the big flower and green square is a picture holder. The picture will be wallet sized and fit in the green square. There is a magnet strip on the back so it can hang on the refrigerator. I KNOW!!! Great idea Amy!





i'm still waiting for a kristin card in the mail :)
ReplyDelete