Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

No Nutritional Value

Here's how last night worked out:

  • Nick kept himself and Lucas awake until 9:15-ish last night. Part of the problem is that the sun doesn't set until 9:40 at night.
  • I have decided that trying to get a three year old to bed is slow torture no matter what time the sun sets
  • The dog wouldn't stop growling at fireworks and miscellaneous phantom threats
  • The seasonal across the street (who I have bitchily nicknamed "Rainbow") has a hyena cackle/laugh that is REALLY terrible when she is drunk
  • Dog also growled at the seasonal hyena's cackle
  • Finally asleep around 2:30 am? Maybe?
  • Woke up to Nick yelling at me to come cover him up at 6:13am.  
  • Nick woke Lucas up.  Crying and screaming ensued.
  • 6:45am - still screaming.  Everyone tired buy no one's asleep.
  • 7:08 am I discover cat pee AND poop on a new bath mat I had purchased yesterday.  The cat had been locked in the bathroom (there is food and water there, just no litter box)
  • Nick demands food.  
  • I am too tired to focus - can't stop yawning
  • I offer cheerios - Lucas takes cheerios without milk
  • Nick gets specific and yells something about wanting soup
  • I bust open a random package of Ramen and hand him the dry block of noodles in a ziplock plastic container I pull from the dish rack
  • Breakfast is served

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers