Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So Frustrated

I am being pulled in so many directions and I am so frustrated. I don't have TIME to do anything well or thoroughly, which means that I am constantly feeling like I am running from one thing to another and not finishing anything. The kids demand attention nearly all the time and I would like to do other things . . . like clean my bathroom or bake banana bread. But I never have the TIME. And so I just end up throwing my hands up and getting angry and frustrated all the time. And I have to dedicate time to this property management so that I make some extra cash which is nice. . . then I can buy that dining room table I really want. And somehow I was volunteered (by someone else) to head up the 18month to 3 year old playgroup for my Mom's group. Which means I actually have to PLAN and ORGANIZE and holy crap GET MY SHIT TOGETHER because I really want them to LIKE ME and I feel like I am in second grade again, trying to make friends and good impressions. . . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

3 comments:

  1. Little insight it doesn't get any better. It gets harder when they get older. Just wait until they are in school and sports then it gets real fun especially with you working. Time to do things you want that went out the door almost 3 years ago. The good thing is that it will come back but not for at least 17 years and that is if you can afford to do what you want. So yes as much as I love my children and I love doing things for them LIFE SUCKS AT LEAST HALF OF THE TIME. But just at the right time one of the cute kiddos will come over and do something that makes you remember why you had them and why you do what you do. That is my thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking all those other second graders - I mean playgroup moms - must be in the same boat as you (the boat with the toothpaste dribbles in the sink and no banana bread for snack time). That's why they volunteered you to organize things!

    I am feeling your pain. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are probably right Amy. Some days are just harder than others.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers