Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

So Scrwoood

Crap. Do you see what I see? This is what I walked into the room to find. I grabbed the camera to document this terrible TERRIBLE moment.

Yes he got up there himself. All by himself in search of his juice box.



And then he sat down so that he could wrinkle his nose up at me as if to say "Whatcha gonna do now Ma?"


I am secretly sharing his pride in his accomplishment but his climbing ability adds a whole new level of fear to my days now. He is going to crash and burn and whack his beautiful little head while my back is turned and . . . . there is always some terrible thing to worry about I guess. I just need to take a few deep breaths and hope that he learns better balance soon.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if I could climb onto a surface as high as my chest. There aren't even any toeholds! Very impressive, Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My chairs have not lived on the floor for many many months. They are permanently stationed ON TOP of the table, until we eat of course, then they briefly hit the floor again so we can sit and then back up on top of the table after meals.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers