Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Cowboy Boots and Underwear

So today I saw it. I saw what Shannon had once-upon-a-time reported seeing. My crazy, certifiably retarded neighbor in nothing but cowboy boots and underwear. Yeah. Let me paint the picture: he has a belly bigger than a pregnant woman, a tooth missing in the front and the other front tooth is chipped, he calls me Kristy despite repeated corrections, and he walks bowlegged and with a limp. He's one of these guys who has to concentrate in order to completely close his mouth. He claims to have learning disabilities but I swear his Mom dropped him on his head.

WAIT!! I dropped Nick on his head the other day. Crap. I will shoot myself if Nick turns out like this Moron.

Anyway back to my wildlife sighting. . . so he comes strutting out into his backyard to do something with his dog. I don't really know because I immediately turned to go into the house and avoid all contact. Then he called my name "Kristy". Argh. So I had to have yet another conversation with this person who I swear at one point made my eyes start to bleed. PUT A SHIRT AND PANTS ON!!

I was taking pictures of my garden when this horrific incident occurred. I will post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers