Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New to this

Hello everyone,

I wanted to try this and I am new to this blogging thing. I guess I am getting a late start. And I am not too sure how much time I can commit to it but I will give it a try.

What is new in my world? Well other than the baby, I am trying to get the older one to sleep in a big boy bed. He is doing well during nap times but at night he still wants to be in the crib, which is fine. He is setting the pace really and I am just encouraging him to do it. So really my world is revolving around children. It is a little boring but nice at the same time. Though it will be nice to get back to work once the kids are old enough so that I can pursue my interests (yes they extend beyond kids - hard to believe sometimes).

It was so funny, I was in the doctors' waiting room yesterday and the nurse had just come out to call me into the exam room when Nick let loose this enormous fart and poop. The entire waiting room looked up and started laughing. So thankfully my hubby was there and I just handed my baby off to him and stood up and went to the exam room. Good timing! The funny thing about it was that the other women in the waiting room couldn't believe that a married man would change a diaper, or that I would have the balls to "abandon" my soiled infant. But my dear hubby very competently changed both children's diapers and an outfit right in front of them all while they complained that their spouses wouldn't get near a poopie diaper.

When I came back to the waiting room after my appointment and AJ filled me in on what the ladies had said - I had a good laugh. Plus I was reminded at how lucky I am to have married so well.

Oh and here is a cute picture of the kids.




So I am debating on making this a private site. Just because I am going to post family pictures and such. I'm not too sure if I want the whole world to access pictures of my kids. . . thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Go ahead a make it private cause I joined so I don't mind. I love that pic of the kids. You need to put the pics on Kodak again also. Send me this pic. Enjoy. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers