Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Molars Molars

Boy it has been a rather rough week. And today was no exception. But it helps to have discovered last night that Lucas is cutting a fifth molar, which explains a lot about why my week has been so challenging.

It is funny because I was about to blow my fuse in the car today (which I have only done one time since becoming a mom) when Lucas started talking to his Daddy on his pretend phone instead of whining and crying like he had been doing. He went on and on to his "DaDa" about his kitties. He seemed to agree a lot in this pretend conversation because he said "yeah" quite a bit. It was so sweet and innocent that it snapped me right out of my mood. He is still such a baby. And he is such a good kid.

When we got home I checked his mouth again and discovered that he is cutting TWO molars. The other one is still under the gums but it is visible. AHH HA. Motrin for everyone!!

And then Nick decided to laugh for the first time and oh my goodness. It made me cry. It was the absolute best sound in the entire world - without a doubt. He looked me right in the eye and laughed. It was the best thing ever.

It was my first trip with both kids to Alien Land today and it was a long day. I had a female "exam" which I wasn't expecting at the doctors office - so I had both kids to juggle for that. Fun times. Then we had a marathon run around to Sam's Club and Target which needed to be completed before nap time (aka : nuclear meltdowns). Plus I got to juggle them both at a restaurant solo. Whew. That was a lot of work. I am getting better at this two kid thing but it is taking practice. I am just not a natural like some people.

Here is Nick smiling at me. He was also cooing and talking. This was taken a couple days ago. The angle of this photo is very funny looking, he looks obese.



This is a more accurate picture of Nick. Oh, and I am in there as well. And the other picture is Nick about to cry. He was gearing up to fuss a bit.



Here is Lucas in his adorable new outfit that Aunt Stella bought for him.



Here are both the boys camped out on our bed watching cartoons while Mommy put her feet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers