Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Caterpillar Flowers

For those of you who don't know, I have a phobia of caterpillars. Today I got a nice flower arrangement from our realtor and it had these decorative flowers that resemble caterpillars. The delivery gal handed me the flowers and I rushed to set them down so that I didn't have to touch the fuzzy caterpillar-like things. As soon as AJ got home his first job was to take the arrangement next door to the neighbors we like.


Lucas wanted one of his bunnies to hold his stick for him so he very carefully placed the stick in the bunny's "hand" so that it wouldn't roll away.


Nikolai is a flirtin' with his Momma.



AJ got some nice gifts for his going away party. He received a bat pot which are hard to come by because the man who makes the pots doesn't make too many of them. He also got two stuffed animals for the kiddos, a cave diorama, a leatherman tool and a buzzard. The buzzard is made of metal and is pretty cool. AJ's boss had it made for AJ because they used to see turkey vultures every day as they rode into work together. It is a nice remembrance. He is going to post the buzzard at his desk.


My favorite little blondie.

2 comments:

  1. That vulture is really cool! Caterpillars are creepy too - anything with more than 4 legs is just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is the second blog that I have read this morning with a picture of a bunny! Crazy

    I hope that the good people at the cave took the time to acknowledge all the work that you have done too. Our going away party from GUMO was EXTREMELY one-sided. Iffy worked as an LE, I worked as maintenance, fire, maintenance, fire, volunteer for interp, resource management and breifly in the bookstore. Did I get any recognition? Hardly.
    Not that I am bitter about it.

    Anyways, enjoy your new adventures moving northward. I do not envy moving with two kids. ;)

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers