My toddler lost his phone privileges yesterday. I will often give him my cell phone (keys locked) while we are in the car to keep him occupied. Yesterday I needed my phone back so I could make a call. He refused to give me the phone!!! He instead said "NO!" and put the phone under his butt so that I couldn't get it. I had to pull the car over, get out, open his door and physically wrestle with him to get the phone. Little shit.
I placed a call to my Mom and at the end of the call she wanted to talk to Lucas. I told her no, he had lost his phone privileges for the remainder of the day and wasn't available to talk on the phone. I think she thought that was weird - and come to think of it - I think it is weird too. A two year old. . . loosing his phone privileges? What's next? Will I take his credit card from him next?
And another humorous story:
I bought Lucas a helium balloon at the dollar store the other day. I was sitting on the couch when the balloon went running by me . . . attached to the cat. It seems that little miss Haylee became tangled in the string and was trying to run away from this crazy balloon that was persistently following her. The kids got a huge kick out of this and both of them were laughing. I finally caught Haylee and untangled her. Poor baby was so distraught that the balloon wasn't leaving her alone.
6 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment