Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Looters Thieves and Villians

We had a power outage the other night. It only lasted for about 1/2 an hour but my neighbors (the one with the underwear and cowboy boots) were all worked up over it. They were frantically calling the power company to report the outage - as if the power company didn't already know that 1/2 the town didn't have power. And the son, who as you remember works for the city as a community service officer and gets to take his "patrol vehicle" home with him, was out driving up and down the back alley in his cop-mobile looking for . . . . . looters? I don't know. But I do know that he needs more practice with his spotlight. I was out front talking to my other neighbors when all this was happening. When the power came back on the community service officer returned home from "work" because the danger had passed. DORK.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that your new neighborhood in ABQ will be as well protected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. When that blackout happened, I said to Jason, "Quick, get the shotgun! We need to protect our property from the looters!" Okay, not really.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers