Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Bald Lipstick Wearing Busty Man

I'm sitting at the stop light yesterday and look over to my right and a bald man/woman (not sure) who was in his/her late 20's was TOTALLY flirting with me. He/She was smiling, blowing kisses, and doing all the annoying activities that people at stoplights do when they try to get attention. I think this person was genetically male because of what I thought was a glimpse of an adam's apple. He/She had a shaved head and boobs with lipstick. Yes. A bald lipstick wearing busty man. That is who is attracted to me now. Does anyone recommend a bridge I can jump off?

Oh wait!! It just occurred to me that maybe he/she saw how horrible I looked and was making fun of me!! OH NO!! Cross dressers think I'm UGLY. Now I really need a bridge.

4 comments:

  1. Ermmm...is it possible this person was making flirty faces at one of your kids? People will do anything to get a smile from a kiddo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish, but the kids weren't in the car at the time. And I was in a bad part of town. The whole thing was freaky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Sarah. You are hot. I'd do ya. (did I type that out loud???)

    No need for the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps "it" was looking for a client and you looked like a wealthy individual who was looking for a good time. Though that possibility might be worse then the others.

    it reminds me of this person I used to see walking around the U of Illinois campus. It was a man with really bad matted down long nasty blond hair who SOMETIMES had large breasts. It was the weirdest thing. They were like a D cup, soemtimes they were there, and sometimes he was flat. Perhaps it was a social experiment of some kind???

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers