Peek-a-boo!
On a side note: See how neat and tidy all those toys are in the background? Yeah. Not normally that clean. Ok, I'll be honest. It is never that clean. I had just vacuumed and ended up organizing the toys. I'm telling you this so that you don't look at all the toys scattered through your own home and feel like a slacker. Rest assured these toys are once again scattered through my house and it only took 45 minutes to get messy again!
Lucas is busy building an airplane for me. I kept asking him to turn around so I could get a picture and he kept telling me that he was really, really busy.
A very annoyed kitty. She has been locked in the bedroom all week because we have a visiting doggie that likes to chase and bark at her. She gets out at night but she is still all pissed off with the arrangement.
Nick has the cutest hair when he wakes up from his naps. It is all frizzy in the back.





No comments:
Post a Comment