Here we are at Explora. AJ was sweet enough to keep Nick this time while I played with all the stuff. Here they are in the baby corner where Nick was entertained for at least 2 hours.
Here is Lucas watching the hissing cockroaches. This was in the decomposition display, which is fascinating.
Kylie (my gorgeous niece) and Lucas playing with a bubble display that teaches you to wet your hand with bubble water and you can stick your hand through (YES I KNOW AMAZING!) the bubbles without them popping.
Here is a rare sight: EJ (my handsome nephew) smiling in a photograph. HOLY COW! Eight year olds can smile and have fun!
Yet again, a rarity caught on film. Brother and sister enjoying each other's company AND smiling on camera.
Lucas is creating a huge bubble in the bubble pit. This exhibit alone would have occupied hours of fun, but there was much more to see.
Me, Nick, Kylie and EJ all making bubbles. It is fun for all ages. I was having a blast too.
Mr. Handsome himself. We were learning about gravity at this exhibit. Lucas is going to end up a science nerd which thrills me.
Kylie built her own experiment. Very smart little girl.
This is the face EJ made when I ordered him to smile for the camera. He was not happy to be pulled away from his gravity experiment.
This is Nick telling me that he is ready for lunch. Those big amazing brown eyes are hard to resist.
Here is Kylie on top of Sandia peak letting humming birds land on her hand. The NFS ranger (I specify because of all the NPS nerds that read this blog) up there encouraged and instructed her on how to do this. Gasp.
This is Miss Kylie with a butterfly on her finger in the butterfly house at the botanical gardens. She and EJ had a good time there too.
Here is Lucas hiding in a big dinosaur egg.
EJ and Kylie were hiding in one as well.
We are having fun and tomorrow we are going to go to one of those inflatable bounce places. You know. . . the big inflatable contraptions that people have at parties that the kids get into and on to play. Anyway. I'll let you know how it goes. My kids are a little young but it should still be fun.





I wanna go on vacation to Auntie Kristin and Uncle AJ's house!
ReplyDelete