Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mommy isn't too bright

This morning around 7:30 the kids were driving me CRAZY. So I stuck them outside right after I got them dressed for the day. I forgot the baby pool had water in it and I saw Nick start to play in the water. I really didn't want him to get all wet because I had JUST wrestled him into clothing, so I dumped the water out. Right into the dirt. And I made a bunch of mud. And I'm not very smart at all. Water would have been preferable over mud.








Lucas was so cute. He took a shoe off and said "Mommy, Me have something in mine shoe." And it was obvious that yes he did have something in there - a whole bunch of mud.

2 comments:

  1. i guess mud was just as fun (if not more) then water. And don't beat yourself up for not being too bright. It was early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water + sand = sandcastles! Way fun! But sigh, very messy.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers