This is our ship!!And this is our itinerary!!
I can't freakin' wait! I have never left the country before and I am really excited to see a rain forest and to see the Caribbean and to SEE something other that what I see every day. I realize I'm going on a cruise where we will be herded like cattle from one activity to another and that is appealing to me.
I don't want to decide on where to eat or where to stay or what to do with my day. I want an experienced professional to helpfully suggest "touristy" things for me to do with my day. I don't want to use my brain on this vacation. I am tired of making decisions for myself and others - telling people what to do, what to eat, when to bathe, when to sleep, deciding when to discipline and when to ignore. No more decision making for Kristin.
So tomorrow afternoon my brain is being shut off. Hopefully the only things running through my mind will be: "ooooo look at all the pretty colors" or "mmmm this tastes good" or "She should really rethink that bikini" and even "I think I'll have the margarita this time".
I'll be back on the 15th. Ciao.





Yay for you guys!!!!!! Have fun, travel safe and take lots of pics. Can't wait to hear all about it. Your itin looks mahhhhvelous.
ReplyDeleteHave fun! I know you two will have a great time. Those cruise ship buffets are awesome-you never have to cook!!
ReplyDeletei am jealous, and definately am one that should rethink a bikini at this time :)
ReplyDelete