Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tin Foil and Underwear

I feel like a genius. A real genuine genius. I have finally discovered a way to hold together burritos so the kids can eat them with out the burrito innards falling out and causing children to freak out because the burrito is no longer a burrito and WHY Mommy why am I not an equal anymore??? Aluminium foil. Yep. Most people would have figured this out a long time ago, but I am severely lacking in the ability to think outside the box. It took a trip to a local burrito store to make me realize what this magical metal is truly capable of doing. And living in the Southwest with an abundance of excellent tortillas and beans around I have become a burrito making Mama. You can put anything into a burrito. Leftovers? Throw it in, wrap it up and presto.

Look they are actually eating the burritos and not screaming at me to fix them and make them whole again! Harmony. Ahhh. I love the foil.


LOOK MA!! One hand!!


Also, Nick came out of Lucas' bedroom this morning looking like this:

He put on a pair of his underwear and wore them proudly out into the living room so we could all admire him for the big boy that he is. It is scary how fast the kids are growing.

3 comments:

  1. i love the underwear picture! So cute!!! I was going to say something else, but I have forgotten what it was. mom brain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick looks soooo big eating his burrito. Not many adults can eat burritos one handed!!! Proof that tin foil really is magical. I'm glad you didn't find Nick wearing tinfoil underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a coincidence, I accidentally went to work in the exact same outfit as Nick today.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers