Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What is My Problem

Today I was wrestling the children through Costco with jackets hanging off and hats falling off and keys still in my hand for some reason, and children who insist on walking and helping to push the cart into old people - and in the midst of all of this I managed to locate and purchase what I was after. A container of dried parsley. The sole reason for the Costco trip. After telling Lucas to sit in the cart through gritted teeth for the umpteenth time I glanced up and saw a nicely dressed woman with great posture and unscuffed shoes and combed unfrazzled hair (OMG I know!!) walk by and I just wanted to step on her shiny shoes and scuff them up. How terrible is that?? I immediately realized I had issues. . . and felt bad.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that you are not the only one who has ever felt that way.

    Also, in reading through your posts in backwards order, I am realizing you needed a jumbo Costco sized parsley container so that it could get dumped into water and stirred by your kid!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers