You wanna hear more about my neighbors don't you? I can tell. Alright . . . here goes.
The ones that were screaming in the driveway, they have a 20ish son. He works for the city and drives a city car (a P.O.S.) with a light bar on top - orange and blue. Every single day he drives home for lunch and gets out of the car - very impressed with himself- strutting into the house to eat the food his Mommy makes for him. But before he gets out of the car he "tests" his horns, sirens and loudspeaker. This lunchtime episode occurs at the same time I am trying desperately to get my kids to take naps. So as you can imagine I get PISSSSSED OFFFFFFFF every time he pulls this crap. Am I supposed to be super impressed that he is a community service officer? I really don't think so.
So today I marched outside after he let loose with the testosterone filled noise and informed him that I was trying to get the kids to sleep. He apologized, but not before he adjusted his ill-fitting, cheap duty belt. Good Lord!! Give me a break buddy.
This is the same guy who told me that if he finds someone in his backyard at night he is gonna shoot them, no questions asked. If my kids end up with attitudes and egos like his I'm going to personally bring them back to earth - the hard way. This guy could use a dose of reality - like say oh, I don't know PAYING RENT. That would be a good start. Maybe even having to move out of his Mommy's pad.
My neighbors on the other side of me make fun of this guy in the evenings when they sit out on their front porch with friends drinking beer and pushing the buttons for their car alarms- making them chirp. It is really funny. They are my kind of people.
Also . . . .
Here is a funny article on the olympic medal count:
http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/blog/fourth_place_medal/post/The-REAL-Olympic-medal-count?urn=oly,101537
6 days ago





Wow, what an ass. It has been my experience that Carlsbad is chock-full of underachievers. At least you won't have to put up with it much longer!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you guys could leave Carlsbad around 3 am and "test" your horn as you pull out of the driveway!
ReplyDeleteSounds like an awesome guy. Good thing we're already married, otherwise I might have to fight you for him.