It looks like we are going to move to Albuquerque! I am so excited. It was my first choice out of the 4 places AJ applied for. I guess the person who interviewed AJ called his boss and arranged for a EOD of September 28!!
Now I am in a bit of a panic about everything we have to do to the house before we sell it. I am sure it will work out. Right? These things work out. But seriously, how do you sell a 928 square foot house that is jam packed full of furniture and kid/baby toys? It is so cluttered that no one will want to buy it this way. I am going to have to do some major de-cluttering ASAP. So what does that mean?
GARAGE SALE BABY!!
This weekend. It all goes. Baby clothes, strollers, furniture - you name it - I got it and it has to go. I'm not moving a bunch of crap that I don't use.
WHOO HOO. So excited.
6 days ago





Oh my god I hate you. This is so not fair! I'm coming with you as your nanny, whether you like it or not. (Seriously though, congratulations! Hopefully this means that we are next in line.)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATU-FREAKIN-LATIONS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteit is a great day indeed when you get that phone call. I am so very happy for you guys.
Are you going to Petroglyph?