It is starting to sink in that we are actually moving. And the loads and loads of tasks associated with that are looming. I just made appointments for the kids with a new pediatrician, and a reservation for a furnished apartment which we will need while we are house hunting. Last night I was awake at 2:30 thinking of all the kid things I have to set aside so the packers don't pack them. . . and then I am worried because I still haven't been able to schedule a date for the packers/movers. And what if we don't sell the house? I'm going nuts here. NUTS.
While I type this I have a gorgeous 3 month old (as of today!) smiling at me with these dark little eyes that seem wiser than they should be. I think he is an old soul - as my Mom would say. He is starting to get ready to roll over. He gets his hips and body rolled over onto his belly but that darned shoulder and arm get in the way of complete success. Bubba/Sumo is 16 pounds as of this morning at the doctors office. Lucas is 29 pounds. Oh and about Lucas's UTI, we are going to wait until we get to Alb. to do the sonogram. Because if they find an anatomical reason for his UTI then we will want to deal with it up there anyway, so it makes sense to do all the imaging and diagnostics up there too.
Alright my littlest man needs me - gotta run.
4 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment