Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Things I Forgot

Since I have had Nick I realized that I had already forgotten so many things about babies. Here are some of the things I had forgotten.
  • Babies pant. They breathe fast and shallow, and it is so cute.

  • They kick their legs when they have gas.

  • They hit themselves in the face. (I don't know how I forgot something this funny.)

  • Body functions are incredibly loud.

  • I forgot how fascinated with faces they are.

  • That a toothless grin will snap you out of the worst mood in a second.

  • Their ear canals are tiny. It is a wonder they can hear.

  • When they sleep on their side they sometimes stick their chest out and their butt out and throw their head back. Lucas did this and I thought it was so cool. Now Nick is doing it and I can't believe I had forgotten about it. They only do it the first few months, and then it is gone.

  • Milk breath. Not the nasty, spit-up kind but the sweet kind.

  • I forgot that babies don't love their Mom or Dad first. They love the boob first. I mean they really LOVE THE BOOB. It is truly their very first love. Later on they love Mom, Dad and the boob at once.

I wanted to write (type) it all out so that I wouldn't forget again. I am going to miss all this. But at the same time I am going to really love sleeping through the night again.

1 comment:

  1. I could have titled this post "Things I Didn't Know." Can you take a picture of the funny sleeping position? I bet that's funny!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers