In the line at Wal-mart today I turned around to glance at the dude who decided to stand WAYYY too close to me so that I could cast one of my dangerous glares in his direction. Unfortunately he was turned in the other direction so I instead got a close look at his neck. Unfortunately. yeah. Because on his neck was an enormous zit. Well it was actually bigger than a zit. Some sort of big red pussy, ready-to-erupt-at-any-second type zit. I seriously felt threatened. Like I should duck or something.
I had to share.
Then on my way out of the store there was a guy with two young kids. The exciting part of this is that this guy has the single most obnoxious mullet known to mankind. He had to take time every morning to feather and style the top part. I remember feathering. TWENTY YEARS AGO!!! When I saw hm I literally gasped out loud. It was so long and horrible. . .
Right behind this time warp was a lady wearing wranglers and bright red cowboy boots with SPURS. Her butt wasn't dirty and her jeans were wayyyy too tight to ride comfortably in, so I am guessing this was some terrible fashion statement gone wrong.
Not like I am some fashionable trend setter. But I did get deodorant on today!
6 days ago





I miss Carlsbad so much....
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOD! One of the librarian here (male) has this crazy ass zit hanging off his face... its a really weird shape, like a long cone, and its about .5" long. Sorry, I also had to share...
ReplyDelete