Poor guy isn't feeling too well, the doctor called today and told us that he has a staph infection of his bladder. How he got this. . . we have no idea but it is a worry. So we are going to get a sonogram of his abdomen soon, and are going to see a specialist to try to figure this out.
The boys sitting on the recliner together


The Alligator cake that turned out looking like a lizard that lost its tail.


Getting ready to eat our cake.





OMG! I forgot Lucas' Birthday! I hope he had a fun day. I can't believe he's 2! He's officially a toddler now. Sorry to hear about his staff infection. The good news is you figured out what it is. Now you can let the doctors take care of it. It will be fine, I just know it. I'm glad your Mom was able to be there to celebrate with Lucas. Give him a birthday hug for me. Oh, and I LOVE the cake. Good job, Betty Crocker.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Amy
Happy Bday Lucas, I knew it was around now, but didn't know the day. Looks like he's got an awesome birthday! (same as mine) And a much cooler birthday cake than I had.
ReplyDeleteHope he's feeling better soon. It's great that your headed to a big town soon.
That's an awesome cake! I think it looks like a dinosaur. It's hard to believe that Lucas is 2 already (I'm sure its even harder for you to believe.) Good luck at the doctor.
ReplyDelete