Someone could make big bucks off of a miracle gas solution for babies. I'm not talking placebo-like solutions of Mylecon, oh no, I'm talkin' real gas relievers. Something to make the gas come flying out of their little bottoms - thus rendering babies pain (and crying) free.
I would attempt to discover the miracle solution myself but I
a) don't have time
b) don't want to experiment on my children
c) am really not very creative
- so I will continue to hold, giggle, rock, bounce, swing, walk and sing to my little Nick for hours on end. And just when I think I may have him happy enough to lay down, his little face will scrunch up and distort with another wail. Then the legs stiffen, and kick and we start all over again. Poor dude.
It is a very beautiful day here with the high around 80. I have to bust my butt and go straighten up the living room before the house is shown at 3:30 and again at 5:00. One of the groups coming through is supposedly "desperate" which might be good news for me, I am starting to get a little worried about selling this place. Damned economy.
Wow, I am full of good news today.
4 days ago





make sure the gassy baby isn't in the house when it gets shown! ha ha. Yeah, it's late, sorry, that was the best I could come up with.
ReplyDeleteThat was really funny. Thanks.
ReplyDelete