Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

All clear

Lucas saw the pediatric urologist today about that left kidney that looked weird on the ultrasound. He said that indeed the lower lobe of the left kidney was( insert fancy medical term here which translates to: enlarged) so we will get another ultrasound in November to see if it is changing (hopefully shrinking) over time. But since Lucas hasn't had any more UTI's we can wait on further testing. YEAH!!! No more specialists or tests until the routine follow-up in November.

Stinkin' kids. They are so good at making us worry. . . and like, care.

Here is "little" Nick. So tired he is asleep on the floor. For nearly 2.5 hours. I think he's going through a growth spurt because he's all chubby suddenly and now he's sleeping a lot. I mean seriously. This kid is huge. He has been in 18 month sizes for 2 months now and he is 10 months old. How big will he get after this current growth spurt? That wasn't rhetorical. I really want someone to tell me. Lucas wore those sweats, that Nick has on in the picture, less than a year ago. I'm going to have to go buy more clothes.


2 comments:

  1. what a sleeping angel. I wish my kid would take a 2.5 hour nap.

    Can't help you with the how big question. sara is still a shrimp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually lucky if he sleeps for a half hour so I am so excited about the long nap! I'm jealous about the shrimpy kid. You can hold her without breaking your back.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers