Some days I can't believe I have kids. Lately I've been looking around and noticing how much of a suburban SAHM I really am. Examples:
- I classify foods into healthy and unhealthy.
- I drive a minivan
- I clip coupons
- MNO: I know what it means and am considering doing it with my Mom's group. If you don't know what it means than you are way cooler than I am.
- I'm a member of a mom's group.
- I attend and organize playgroups.
- I just purchased a house and will now be living in STEPFORD (or something close to it because all the houses look THE SAME)
- I use phrases and terminology from 10-15 years ago (when I was cooler) and still think it is acceptable language. I also pick up on things that I hear younger people saying and misuse and over use the term/phrase - and am oblivious to this.
- I can't figure out why women/girls are styling their hair with a lump on top (to add volume??) and in back. What happened to a pony tail? What is with the extra bump? Do you know what I am talking about?
- Today while listening to the radio I finally got what Flo Rida's lyrics meant. Here I'd just been singing along not fully realizing what I was saying. Until I actually listened to the music.





The best part is that underneath the lyrics that you linked to, there is this comment:
ReplyDelete"flo rida is so hot and the song is really awsome nd cool nd hot ilove flo rida and his new hot and sexy song “youn make me spin right round” i love it keep it up flo rida ☺ barbie"
10 bucks says barbie has a hair bump.
(Also, I have no idea what "MNO" means, beside being letters of the alphabet.)
Those comments are "awsome"! Here's more, I can't help myself.
ReplyDeleteYou spin my head right round right round when you go down when you go down down!! Now I got that stuck in my head :( I got trouble for singing that in class xD
(As you well you should have, you idiot)
Omg it isnt on itunes. and i just got my ipod stolen from my purse at skool which sucks but im getting a new one if it doesnt show upp!! i really love this song!! its the best song in the world!!!!! i have a dance to it me and my friends made it at our skool dance haha!!! i love you guyss byee
OMG!!! LOVE IT NUMBER 1!!! NO ALL LYRICS! I MET FLO RIDA!!!! HE GAVE ME A NECKLACE THAT HE WORE AND SIGNED IT!
I can't stop laughing. I didn't read the comments. HA. These are the people who will be running the nursing homes we end up in. . . so brace yourself.
ReplyDeletethose people fall into the category of "partially aware gum-chomping teenagers" You know who I mean. they work at mcdonalds, check out lanes at grocery stores, everywhere.
ReplyDeleteAnd usually unless the bump headed girls aren't talking about how hot FloRida is, they are talking in a small meek voice, and I want to grab them by the collar and tell them to SPEAK UP!!!!
what is an MNO?? Do I need to know?
i just googled it. I have MMOs.
ReplyDeleteI can't get up that early. I'm up all night so come daybreak I'm not draggin my booty out of bed unless I have to. I know you are up all night also so you are a superhero. Or you're crazy. Not sure which.
ReplyDeleteI see no cape on my back or stars and stripes bikini. Must be crazy
ReplyDelete