Can you tell that the blog is having another identity crisis?
Note: I have nothing to do with this. It is the blog, not me.
Let me take this opportunity to bitch and moan about the Miss USA 2009 pageant. What is WRONG with those women? Their skin is perfect, and do they have a stray hair out of place anywhere on their perfectly toned and tanned bodies? And my God those boobs. . . don't get me started on the boobs. Those can't be real humans tottering around on the stage. I watched the pageant off and on and just couldn't believe that these women were anything other than really well designed robots. Do I sound a bit jealous? Well I admit I miss my old stomach and boobs however I really don't want to look like the robots and I certainly don't want to act like them. The sea of blank pageant smiles about made me want to hurl. Can we talk about the hair? Is it real? Does it move? Is that an animal I just saw hiding in it?
My robot hypothesis was busted when Miss California opened her mouth to answer her question. Wow. Ok. So she is clearly not a well designed robot. She is the ignorant blonde robot who all the other robots roll their life-like eyes at when she speaks.
I'm done. Ok, not quite.
I can't wait until they all get fat. There I said it. Don't tell me you weren't thinking it too. You were.
Alright. Now I'm done.
6 days ago





Oh my god I saw that, it was hilarious! But did you see the other contestant - I forget which one - she totally rambled about "integrity" but did not answer the question AT ALL. I have an addiction to beauty pageants, but I'm not sure why. They always just make me depressed about society.
ReplyDelete