Nick is officially bipedal. He walked around in the backyard and in the living room. No I don't have pictures. I was too busy clapping my hands and making enthusiastic noises to grab the camera. He falls down all the time but he can do 11-15 steps at a time if he is focused. I'll do my best to capture video so I can share.
Gotta get packing. Busy busy busy.
6 days ago





Perfect! That will make it so much easier to strap a box or two (even a mattress) on his back and have him help with the move.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Nick!! Watch out Lucas!!
Oops....that comment was from me.
ReplyDeleteHe wanted to put shoes on and was trying to put Lucas's shoes on. So we stuck his shoes on and he went walking outside much better than when he is barefoot. I'll have to get him some work boots for the move.
ReplyDeleteHooray, when you have time (which I am sure you have PLENTY of right now, right?) you definately need to post a video.
ReplyDeleteHave fun moving.
Waiting for video!
ReplyDelete