Here are my adorable geniuses.


AJ took the kids while I went back to the botanical gardens for some solitude, and inspiration. I also took my camera and tried to get all artsy-fartsy. It was so nice to get re-centered again. I was gone for 6 hours and that is the longest I've been away from my children in a VERY long time. I could stop and read signs without having to hurry. I didn't have to negotiate a stroller through doors and past people, I had a quiet lunch alone and I didn't have to hurry. In fact I was able to set my fork down inbetween bites!!! I KNOW!! Such a great day. I came back feeling so much better and not so crazy.

The Japanese Gardens






The working farm (Heritage Farm).

I also visited the Mediterranean Hot House and the Desert House and spent a lot of time in there warming up and staying out of the wind.











The gardens look like a great place to wander around...alone or with the kids. Glad you feel refreshed!
ReplyDeleteI refreshed with a massage today. I guess we both had that "not so fresh feeling."
ReplyDeletealso I really like the cactus pictures.
ReplyDelete