Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Picnic at the Zoo

Maybe if I flirt with her I can convince her I've abandoned my escape plans. Besides, she is old and slow.




And I now I am going to distract the brother and get him to focus on something other than me.



Big brother successfully distracted with food.



Oh crap. She caught me making my way to the back of the stroller. More flirting required.



And I'm off and running. No one can catch me now.



Oooo. Look. The sidewalk!



Wait. . .!! Don't leave me here.

4 comments:

  1. is there crazy glue keeping those hats on their heads? If not, I am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day. And a nice escape from packing/moving!

    Look~my 1st comment w/my official blogger id...no more mrs. anonomous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucas has always been good about keeping a hat on because the sun hurts his eyes so easily. He can't hardly look at bright things without his eyes tearing up. And Nick is still fighting the hat thing, but this was the first day that he kept it on without a struggle. But he might be trying to mimic me and Lucas because we both were wearing hats. He doesn't like to be left out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, I do enjoy cute kid pics!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers