Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Doggie Love

And this is why we got the dog.




This is why we have bath time after dinner - instead of in the morning like some people told us to try. Ok. And yes. This happens to be a children's TV dinner. I'm not lying when I tell you that this is the first time we have purchased TV dinners- but in my defense I was exhausted yesterday and I already feel guilty about it.


Yayyy, books! Thank goodness both boys love books.


Lucas on some super cool spinning park equipment. This whole pole and spins and the kids hold on for dear life. AJ nearly was thrown from it when I was spinning him on it. He then offered to spin me on it but the look in his eyes told me that payback was on his mind so I sweetly declined his offer.


At the same park there is a fountain that the kids play in. Incidentally this was taken on a Sunday afternoon and there was absolutely NO ONE here. We also were there on Saturday and there was only one family. Can you believe it? I am in love with this newly discovered park.

In this picture Lucas is putting his shoes over the jets so that they get launched into the air when the jet comes on.



Mom - it is 98 degrees out here and I'm shivering.


More spinning park equipment.


Taken with my "sports mode" for fast subjects. Lucas was being spun around in this thing when I took the picture. Don't worry. That is not a look of terror, but a look of happiness. He was laughing.

4 comments:

  1. Olivia looks like a GREAT kid dog - totally relaxed as Nick rolls all over her!

    Kinda fun that you have a fun park for your family's exclusive use. Lucas is demonstrating very creative use of the water feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Olivia's temperament couldn't be better. I'm glad we waited and found a dog that really felt right, not one that we thought would eventually fit in with "some work".

    And the park thing. There are so many parks here that I didn't know this one existed until Friday. This park is literally 7 minutes away!! This one is by far the best one yet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dog is cute. and spinning park equipment kicks ass! My favorite is the merry-go-ound thing, you know what I'm talking about?
    When I am a millionaire, I will have a tilt-a-whirl in my back yard. Those are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with the 1st pic of Nick and Olivia. That is one you need to send to the shelter where you got her so they'll truly know that she is in the perfect place. That could be made into one of their posters promoting adoptions. I'm glad she loves her human brothers so much.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers