4 days ago
Thursday, July 16, 2009
No more pacifier for Lucas
Today is the first day Lucas is sleeping without his trusty pacifier. I know, it is really late in the game to be getting rid of the damned thing but better late than never. He is asleep right now without it!!! I didn't think it was possible! He didn't cry, he didn't whine or throw a fit. We told him that we were getting rid of the pacifiers and that Handy Manny (his favorite cartoon) would get him a present if he gives up his pacifiers. And he did. Whew. One down, one to go. Nick is going to be such a challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.





That's awesome. Don't you love it when things go easier than expected? I was so worried about facing the "sleep through the night dammit!" problem, but then as soon as she was weaned, it just happened. Hopefully the next one is as easy too
ReplyDeleteThat gives me hope for Nick. He is still on the boob, but only like two times a day. Really it is just comfort for him at this point. He sleeps for about seven hours at the beginning of the night but by around 3 am he is ready to crawl into bed with me and cuddle. Arrrrgh! And I just want to sleep!
ReplyDelete