Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day one - Embarkation

First we went to New Orleans and were able to see my sister, Stella! She flew in to see us which we were very excited about. We ate some yummy Thai food and then went to a local bar and listened to some outstanding jazz. This was my fourth trip to the city and I fall in love with it a little more each time I visit. We stayed at a cute bed and breakfast that Stella recommended called the Frenchman and we enjoyed our stay.

This is a picture of me giving AJ a hard time about the calories in his drink. Stella took the photo.


This is our ship - or part of it. I only had a few opportunities to get it into one frame on the camera and this was not one of them : )


Here we are shortly after embarkation. We were exploring the ship. It had an Asian design theme running throughout and it was very beautiful.




Shortly after embarkation we got down to the serious business of eating.


More later. Gotta go fold some laundry.

3 comments:

  1. "Embarkation" is a fun word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is interesting that the "Norwegian" spirit has an Asian theme...

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, I would be giving AJ a hard time about the fact that he is drinking a bright green beverage :)

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers