Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Forgot to Get Good Pictures


 Well, Miss Joanne came into town yesterday to visit us and these are the only pictures I got of the kiddos.  Sorry Amy.  BUT Joanne got some pictures so you may want to hit her up for some. . . .

We had a great visit! It was so nice to finally see her beautiful girls.  Caroline (the baby) has the best facial expressions!  She smiles at you constantly.  Sara and the boys played so well together.  Sara is going to be real trouble as a teenager with her cheekbones and big beautiful brown eyes.  Look out Iffy!


And on a completely unrelated subject.  Lucas fell out of bed again last night and this is how he looked.  SO CUTE!!  We keep the old crib mattress there so that when he falls out of bed it isn't so bad.  Apparently it wasn't bad at all because he never really woke up.  His legs are still suspended in the blankets.  Funny kid.

Seriously.  What the hell is wrong with me/blogger that I can't get the text over/under my pictures?  This is Ridiculous!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you girls were able to get together. I'm not gonna lie.....kind of jealous. Someday we'll all get to play together in person.

    Lucas looks like a very sound sleeper. I totally noticed how he is suspended amongst the blankets. Is that a pillow pet he sleeps on? I'm thinking I want to get something like that for Coop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an ENORMOUS stuffed bear that he buries himself under when he sleeps. His pillow is somewhere under the bear. He is so funny.

    Someday we will all get to play together! Ok. So maybe the kids will all play together but we will sit together and watch them and talk about the best way to clean a bathtub or how to remove grass stains. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, and we can all compare recipes and discuss the best way to starch our aprons!
    Iffy actually asked me if we had any starch the other day. Apparently he must think that the woman he married was abducted by aliens and replaced by a woman who would own starch....
    It was great to see you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers