Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

I Hate Coupons

I hate coupons, people.  It makes me think of beautiful women with perfect hair and makeup who shower daily, clipping coupons in their clean immaculate clothes.  Their chores get done promptly by 8am and the rest of the day is spent tickling and cuddling their adorable equally perfect children.  I know this prejudice is sooooo not based in reality but again you can blame my delusions on the drinking and my inferiority complex.  :-)

But I gotta tell you, coupons are starting to look better after I found this site. The Krazy Coupon Lady pretty much takes the work out of coupons for you.  Check out the deals - sorted by store.  I might convert to more of a coupon clipper now that I have found this.  Who doesn't love a deal?

Now that I've let you know about my super awesome discovery, I'm going to go try to brush this ENORMOUS knot out of my hair (I let the boys "style" my hair earlier) and try to find something worth eating for dinner. And if you drop unexpectedly by my home I will not answer the door because I'm embarrassed by the mess.  Just a little FYI on that.  I will also hold unexpected visits against you for eternity (it's how I deal with the embarrassment, "it's not my fault it's yours", kind of mentality).  I'm super bitchy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers