There was a crash, then some crying. Then grunting and shoving then the crying got louder, then the other one started crying after something hit the wall. I walk over to where they were behind the couch and saw that they were arguing over a single screw. All that for a screw. Both of them went to their rooms.
Then they were allowed out of their rooms at which point they began hitting each other with hammers. Back to their rooms. Once the crying stopped they were allowed out again.
Now there is more grunting and an "uh oh" sound coming from their general direction. I am sitting here typing while drinking a beer.
Time to go deal with the "uh oh".
6 days ago





I just hope for your sake that this is the last time the both get sent to their rooms because of a "screw".........Fast Forward 15-20 years. 30 if you're lucky, 40 if they're like Steve Carrell :) Yikes!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou've provided my new mantra: Keep calm and carry on. Excellent.
ReplyDelete