Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Spur of the moment

Well it looks like we are leaving for Phoenix tonight. We found a trailer that is an unbelievable deal and so off we go to get it. The kids haven't sat for a road trip in a very long time so I am a bit worried about how they will handle it. Hopefully they will just suck it up and be cheerful. . . .that also sounds a bit unbelievable.

I am hoping that this trip isn't a waste. I hope the trailer is all that the man described and what the pictures show. If the trailer doesn't work out there are several others in the Phoenix area that we will go see.

Instead of a pop up trailer that we were shopping for it is a small hard sided trailer with pop out ends for the beds aka "hybrid". I know we will use this trailer all the time. Last year we went tent camping a handful of times and had a great time. However we discovered that setting up a camp with the boys is wayyyyyy too much work for one weekend trip. And we only seem to get weekend trips so a trailer would simplify the whole experience exponentially. Plus we wouldn't freeze our butts off like I did last year. And if it rains, like last year, it won't ruin the whole experience by creating freezing, soaking wet kids, beds and food.

I'm a little stressed out about spending money and about the last minute travel. And of course a tenant called tonight because her stove isn't working at all. So I have to try to get a repairman out there (while traveling in the car) this weekend or asap, which is stressing me out too. I hate spending money. Did I already mention that I hate spending money? Well, just so you know, I hate spending money. : )

Oh, and one more thing: I hate spending money.

1 comment:

  1. you can rent the trailer out in your driveway and make some money. I bet the neighbors would LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers