Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Morning Window

I got hit in the eye and then the mouth with flying little kid toenails as I tried to trim them.  Lucas thought this was hysterical and told me to do it again and again.  YUCK

AJ is working hard to change the sheets on our bed while the kids are "helping".  He is so great.

I kicked my Dyson in anger for it's failure to operate.  That should teach it a lesson.  My foot is now tinged with a developing bruise.  My foot apparently got a lesson too.

Nick and Lucas are jumping and giggling together on my bed.  They are so funny.  And are having a great time.  I love the sound of their giggles.

I need to shampoo the carpets. . . there is a spattering of vomit on it from Lucas being sick yesterday.  That was nice to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers