Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Making a Good Lasting Impression

Today is Lucas' last day of school for the summer!!!  As a treat I fed the boys cinnamon sugar toast dipped in milk for breakfast.  Mmmm. When Lucas' bus arrived I was still in my pajamas and I helped him out the door and onto the bus.

Just then something darted behind the bus.  It was Olivia.  Nick must have let her outside (I must not have shut the door all the way).  She is across the court in a flash and is fence fighting with our neighbors dogs.  I'm taking after her with my bra-less boobs jiggling all over the damned place while yelling at her to "GET OVER HERE", which was highly effective as evidenced by her continued barking and complete disregard for my approaching presence.  Meanwhile the bus is waiting, and waiting and I can't figure out why they haven't left.  My neighbor who owns the dogs Olivia is trying to eat, comes out and sees me jiggling all over as I try to walk barefoot over gravel to retrieve my pain in the ass dog.  So I drag the dog back over to the house and as I get closer I see Nick standing out on the soaking wet grass . . . naked.

Nick apparently stripped off his PJ's and diaper to come outside.  To top it off there was cinnamon and butter covering his face and he was happily munching away on a slice of cinnamon toast.

The bus didn't leave because they didn't want to hit Nick who was unsupervised, NAKED and eating on the front lawn at 7:20am while I was dragging our crazy ass dog back to the house while trying to casually hold my boobs down with one arm. 

Our relationship with the Bus People started out shaky and it is ending with a big old white trash bang.

4 comments:

  1. Let 'em jiggle, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to spice up the last day of school. Being predictable would have been sooooo boring. You should be thanking Olivia for helping out in that department. Mission accomplished. Thanks Olivia for the great visual (and laugh at your Mother's expense).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you so much! Thanks for a deep belly laugh and great visual. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Hannah Montana, what a morning! Hope your day got better [ducks to avoid flying breasts] happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers