Lucas is becoming very insistent on staying in the house. I don't know what is going on with him, but he DOES NOT want to leave the house, at all. I try to convince him that he's going to have fun, but he still won't leave. It was like pulling teeth to get him out of the house today. Once we were on the trail/boardwalk he had fun, but was still very anxious. He was afraid all the leaning trees were going to fall at any second. Then he was worried that we would fall off the edges of the boardwalk. He is very anxious. I wish I knew what to do to help him. Lucas did have fun though. I'm hoping if I keep insisting he leave the house he will eventually realize that he will enjoy himself.
![]() |
| Pee break. Nick was supervising the whole process. We would have used toilets, but he can't wait 0.6 miles for the restroom. |
![]() |
| Nick insisted on telling the camera that he was THREE years old now. |
Lucas is pretending - right now as I type this - that he is making peanut butter and bird poop sandwiches. I am pretending to eat them. He was very shocked and happy when I asked for a sprinkle of earthworms on top for added flavor. HA! Kid imaginations are fun.














No comments:
Post a Comment