I was doing dishes while the kids ran around the living room this morning. I didn't hear the door open. I didn't hear the screen door close. But I did hear Nick talking to someone. I immediately walked around the corner, and saw Nick outside talking to some perfect stranger who was walking down the street on his way to work. It must have been in the mid 30's outside.
This is what he was wearing:
Yes. Those are Elmo underwear, perfectly matched to his frog rain boots.
For those who don't know; we are living in the park where AJ works while we look for a house to rent. People driving and walking by all work at the same place that AJ does and if they don't know him yet they probably will meet him soon.
I have NO IDEA how many people that AJ works with saw Nick out there doing God only knows what for how long. I told AJ that people may mention the little dude in Elmo underwear stopping to talk to them on their way to work.
Funny.
6 days ago






Way to make an awesome first impression Nickster. Atta boy! Keep up the good work....just make sure your Mom doesn't borrow your outfit when she meets the neighbors.
ReplyDelete