It has been beautiful up here!! For the last 8 days it has been spectacular. Yayyyy!! NOW I see why everyone loves it up here. It is beautiful. The sun is out, it is warm, we can actually wear a short sleeve shirt in the afternoons . . . . our hair will dry after we shower. The kids are able to go to the park and slide down the slides without getting soaked. Life is good.
I do have a problem though. Nick keeps pulling his boy parts out the top of his pants and walking around with things. . . peeking out. I don't always notice. I think he likes the reaction he gets. It is awful. What do I DO??? Stop giving him a reaction? It is really hard to not react to that.
We are in the process of trying to get drivers licenses and register the cars. . . and Montana likes to complicate things by making you run all over town to different offices to register the car and get a license. If you need a VIN certification you are triple screwed. The kids are doing their best but this is not fun for anyone.
We are debating enrolling Lucas into the smallest elementary school in the district. It had 36 kids in K-6 last year. Here we are allowed to enroll kids in what ever school we want in the county. I have heard fantastic things about the teachers at that school and we already know a couple of kids that would be in Kindergarten with Lucas at that school. It is a 4 day a week school - the days are long, but the kids get rest times in the middle of the day as needed. From what I've been told the classrooms are mixed ages and the parents and kids love the set up. I'm hesitant because of the longer days. My poor little dude. . . . he's getting so big and I AM NOT READY FOR THIS.
MOMMA'S NOT READY!!!!!
He is ready for it though. I think my heart is going to be ripped from my chest on the first day of school. So if I right a sobbing, hysterical post on that day (including baby pictures and pregnancy pictures) - be forewarned.
So. Here are some kid pictures from the weekend. We went exploring again.
6 days ago










I'm embarrassed by my grammar and word selection now that I've re-read this post. But it is late so corrections will wait. But right=write!!!
ReplyDeleteTypos shmypos! Great photos! I'm so glad you're getting some nice weather. Does this mean the June/rainy season is over for awhile? I hope so.
ReplyDelete