Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Little Boys

THIS is a picture I took really fast as I came out the door into the "new yard".  Nick is standing there with his pants down, bare ass in the breeze, peeing on the lawn.  He is holding his shirt up so he doesn't pee on it.   This is common.  Bare assed little cutie pies running around.  I am just going to assume that the house full of seasonals across the street will be understanding.  The kid just won't stop whipping his penis out.  I really think boys are just born to do this.

I edited the photo and put a little black box over his boy parts. Just so ya know. . . .

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of Nick to water the lawn. Nps should appreciate his service.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers