Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Day at Bandelier

Nick was laughing so hard when AJ took this picture - don't know why.




Lucas rode on AJ's shoulders for the steep parts (so he wouldn't run and jump off a cliff).



Family photo number one.



Family photo number two.



AJ reassuring Lucas after he fell for the third time.



Lucas must have run half of the trail. He had so much energy and he was laughing the whole time.



Trying to keep Lucas on the trail . . .

2 comments:

  1. Bandelier is a fun place - I liked climbing in all those little holes in the rocks (and I'm an adult, so I imagine it would be even MORE fun for kids.) But... did you find out any INFORMATION??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Lots. I will call you and fill you in.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers