Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

My neighbors. . . again

What is it about me having bad luck with weird neighbors? Let me set the scene:

Upstairs live no fewer than 4 college age "men?" who are apparently very big sports fans based upon the equipment they haul in and out of their apartment. Yes this is the same group of neighbors that "minute man" is among. Who ever he is, I still don't know who he is but based upon his identical repeat performances he is a slow learner.. .anyway I digress.

These guys are very noisy people they bang and yell and jump and run and drop things ALL THE TIME. I think if I wanted to place a curse on someone I would put these guys above them in an apartment. These guys appear as hyper-masculine guys-guys. You know the type? These guys (according to the one guy I spoke with) get on airplanes and fly to cowboys football games. They are obviously members of some college football team and frequently play basketball and various other sports. They go EVERYWHERE together. I never ever see just one of them, they are like pre-pubescent girls who travel in packs. Got it? Can you picture this?

Ever since we moved in I have noticed occasions where they make strange noises. I really don't know how else to describe it: It sounds like a wrestling match. No seriously, a very rambunctious wrestling match. And it ONLY happens when there are two of them home. If the whole group is home then the wrestling doesn't happen. I've begun referring to this as homoerotic wrestling. Today we watched two dudes walk in the apartment together and I swear to you that the door barely closed before the wrestling began. We could hear them grunting and groaning and thumping and all sorts of stuff. So I told AJ that there is some healthy college "experimentation" going on upstairs. He laughed really hard and said that the walls upstairs were probably blushing. HA HA. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever see Harold and Kumar go to White Castle? These guys arelike the "extreme" gyus. They might even pop in a Wilson Phillips tape during their wrestling matches!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers