Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

YUCKY

Have you ever had a baby throw up on you? I am here to let you know that it is really gross. The worst part is that it ended up in my hair and on my face and on my shirt . . . pretty much everywhere. I survived the experience only because it was my own childs vomit. Had it been anyone elses I would have thrown up as well.

Lucas isn't feeling well either. I fed him oatmeal tonight because he clamped his mouth shut and refused to eat anything else. Oatmeal it is then.

I sure hope the sickness isn't because I allowed the kids to be outside for an hour in the freezing cold and wind. . . DON'T JUDGE. . . they were bundled up. They stayed warm.

And one last thing. I am going to kill my darling little kitty cat if she raids the garbage can ONE MORE TIME. Anytime I leave the room for any length of time I return to find garbage and food remnants scattered through the kitchen/dining area. So that explains why her coat is so silky soft and her formerly lean frame is now very curvy.

3 comments:

  1. Ick, sorry. That would be pretty gross. I guess it'll probably happen to me too someday.

    Maybe we could get together and sell our pets to traveling gypsies. If my dogs wake Sara up from a nap one more time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never had a baby throw up on me, but I did have a drunk college roommate who threw up on my bed, how about that?

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers