Snot is flying around this house like I would never have imagined. I can't believe that a human being as small as Nick could produce the amount of mucous and ewey gooey nastiness that he is producing. With every sneeze I now must reach for the kleenex and rush to wipe the goo away before their little hands try to do so. If they get to the snot before I do then the cleanup gets complicated. As it is Lucas goes running through the house trying to escape the dreaded kleenex that I am holding while in hot pursuit. What is so horrible about kleenex anyway? I really can't figure out what the big deal is.
You know those snotty nosed kids who run around the playground . . . the ones I swore my kids wouldn't be like? Only a terrible mother would let her kid run around with snot everywhere. Yeah. That's my kid. You'll know him because he's the one who climbs the equipment to get away from my reach, so I can't wipe the snot. I eventually give up and let the snot flow freely. Don't worry about him contaminating the equipment because he is one of many snotty nosed kids on that equipment daily. In fact - that is probably where he acquired the snotty nose to begin with.
6 days ago





I think i need to get Sara out into the world more to acquire some germs. She has yet to be really snotty.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'll send her over to play:)
Try lotion kleenex and see if that helps. My kids don't like that their noses get raw and sore.
ReplyDeleteI would love a visit from Sara. You too . . . and MAYBE Iffy. Hee Hee.
ReplyDeleteoh- and the soft kleenex is a great idea. Thanks!
ReplyDelete