Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Crying

He is in there crying again. AJ is in there with him trying to help him calm down but he just keeps escalating. It is such a weird thing to have to listen to your baby cry, trying to learn to put himself to sleep. I hate every single split second of this. The doctors have REPEATEDLY assured me that this is the time to do this and that crying like this will in no way injure, harm or do damage to him in any way shape or form. But it doesn't feel like they are telling the truth. The doctors all (all 4 of them) have told me that the crying is the only way he is going to learn this valuable life skill. I remember Lucas crying when we did this to him. I buried my head under a pillow and cried right along with him. Right now I just feel like throwing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers