I need to stop swearing pronto. PRONTO. Today my innocent little boy said "Gas Ass" while AJ was changing his diaper. He has been saying gas for a while now but not the A word. I say the A word and for some reason have expected him to completely ignore the bad language and focus on the appropriate innocent little boy language.
Lucas also decided to come up behind me, while I was sitting on the ground changing Nick's diaper, and pulled the back of my pants away from me to see if I had a poopy diaper. Then when he saw that I did not have any poop down there he declared that it must be gas.
AJ was so funny today. We were walking into a Sears store and I was pushing the double stroller while AJ went ahead to open the doors and I got stuck behind a very slow elderly woman with a cane. Instead of physically holding the doors open for everyone AJ hits the handicap button and the doors swung open automatically. The woman looked up at AJ and thanked him as she plodded through the doors. AJ puffed up like he just performed some heroic act buy PUSHING A FREAKING BUTTON.
We saw a big huge semi truck going down the freeway and on every side of the trailer were the words "Jesus Christ is Lord not a swear word". A picture of the truck is here. This was the only thing on the truck so I asked AJ what he thought was in the truck and without missing a beat he replied "Faith". HAHAHA. So funny.
6 days ago





I am glad that you didn't have poop in your pants!
ReplyDeleteGiven that Iffy has been dubbed "the potty mouth Pakistani" in the past, I was certain that Sara's first word would start with an F, but he has toned it down a bunch.
Perhaps Lucas is merely talking about donkeys??