We had an old friend and his daughters visit us this past weekend and had so much fun. We went to Explora which was a ton of fun. Here is AJ riding a bike on a tight rope. They had so many hands on things for the kids it was incredible. We were there when it was very busy but that didn't take away from the oodles of fun that we had. The kids played with lasers and built dams in a fake "river" and we experimented with sound waves and gravity. . . it just goes on and on. Lots of fun. It was the perfect outing for people with kids of any age (and people who have husbands that act like children).
The following day we went to Hoots and had a hoot. Alright. Cheesy I know but I couldn't resist.
Here are some blurred pics of the fun. Lucas was the small kid in a huge warehouse filled with big kids so either AJ or one of the girls visiting shadowed Lucas but he has so much fun. You can see him in the blurry picture going down the huge yellow slide with one of the girls holding him. And once again this is the perfect spot for kids of ALL ages (note the smiling husband).









The had one of those bike things at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia - except it had a net under it. I guess they are much more confident in Abq! I love interactive and children's museums, they are so much fun. And when my back is turned, I look like a 5th grader, so I can blend in!
ReplyDeleteHa! Too funny. But we didn't even need to blend in because the adults were openly having as much or more fun than their kids.
ReplyDelete